I wonder who will be the first user on the HR board of DTP coin ?
Maybe you ๐คฃ be brave and make it happen ๐๐
always stay at home guys,.just play your DTP coin in duckdice,.and make it your home.
i love the duck with the facemask- stay home and keep safe... a constant reminder to everyone.
stay home.. be healthy.
So, boy911 seems to be the current Toilet Paper Master owner :D
true that... toilet paper coin guru!
Dat boy is kinda Master of any coin when he catch his grip O.o
Boy911 is just "oh boy" [lame joke alert]
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ Oh boy, someone call 911 ๐คฃ๐คฃ
And the first user on the Jackpot board of DTP coin is...... (big drum roll here)....... ??
Stay safe guys ๐
Stay home.. be healthy.. perfect logo duckies!
i literally laugh with this one....
Yeah thats what I always say when he start hitting ๐๐๐
a random rolling paper rolling across the chat box, instead of a flying duck (once in a while and of equal amount) would be a good idea
Just found out about this when I received a tip in DTP, I think this is an awesome idea and perfect time to release a private duckdice coin!