11.02.2019 Updates

๐Ÿ˜ฃhgd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

It kept saying I can't create title

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hello Good afternoon sir, I want to suggest a good profiting and interesting scheme which is (foot Purchase) and this is setting each Of The ranks price for a specific amount of time...... Now the faucet hunters can buy Ranks and hunt as well which is quite interesting, I hope I blow your minds with this my brilliant idea or suggestion.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Let's see if someone wins the jackpot the very first time! :D

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Any feedback about lottery yet?:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

you never fail to give us awesome updates and new features.,keep up the good work admins and LONGLIVE duckdice

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

im hoping and praying ill hit it one day

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:

Any feedback about lottery yet?:)

We have much feedback about Light theme removed..negative feedbacks... 10 or more from ru chat users

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Nice new lottery!

thanks duckdice!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Cool

ะšะปะฐััะฝะพ ะฑัƒะดะตั‚ ะบั€ัƒั‚ะพ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Today is the day we see the new lottery in action, can't wait. (and win the JP, of course)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:

Any feedback about lottery yet?:)

Heya :)

I think it would be great if we could see total tickets purchased for the week.

Not just for ourselves, but as a total between all memebers.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Agree with the "total purchased" number

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

today is the day everone is waiting,.the first new lottery draw,.hope there are some big winners out there

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

ะ›ะฐะนะฒ ั€ะตะทัƒะปัŒั‚ะฐั‚ะพะฒ ั…ะพั‚ะธะผ ัƒะฒะธะดะตั‚ัŒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link