Closed:
Custom Tags!!

Tired of smelly mods and VIP's being the only one to have a tag?

Well we decided everybody should have a chance like @cat4life ;)

Well...not everyone, ;)!
How to get tag??

1)You must be 4 foot or higher

2)You must say in this thread you're interested in having one

3)You must say what tag you want **can only be 8 characters long max shorter the better**

Then we'll randomly select someone every monday using random.org and they'll get there desired tag for a week ;) ((try not too be tooooo rude with your choices

i want Doggo tag!!! (Next week), lol (or this tag permentt)!! 😁

1 done.
2 im interested in having one
3 FATTY / HOUSE PET / (or any other pet name you have for me) rather have the second one

4 is it monday yet?

special thanks to bob letting me know about this lovely thread. x0x0x

I want DEGEN tag (not a real request 😝)

Cat4Life said:

i want Doggo tag!!! (Next week), lol (or this tag permentt)!! 😁

looks good with the tag

RoyalDuck said:

I want DEGEN tag (not a real request 😝)

that was the best 1

@Soranith @Eugene30

bobstone said:

Tired of smelly mods and VIP's being the only one to have a tag?

Well we decided everybody should have a chance like @cat4life ;)

Well...not everyone, ;)!
How to get tag??

1)You must be 4 foot or higher

2)You must say in this thread you're interested in having one

3)You must say what tag you want **can only be 8 characters long max shorter the better**

Then we'll randomly select someone every monday using random.org and they'll get there desired tag for a week ;) ((try not too be tooooo rude with your choices

1 done.

2 im interested in having one

3
CEOofAE
or..
The Champ
(^ due to my 6x NA/World championship wins in eSports)

Cheers!

If I could, I would take the tag "NotBob" ... but I fear that will stay a dream.

  1. Over kill

  2. In this thread you're interested in having one. (lol 😉)

  3. Either CrY or EVOL

i'd give myself the 'my fault' tag if i could lol

magikarp said:

If I could, I would take the tag "NotBob" ... but I fear that will stay a dream.

Lol I want this also 😈

I'll go with the stereotype. "Lion King"

guys :) 8 characters long ;) -- Lion King is 9 for example :P

Ok ok