Closed:
Tower.bet discord graphics challenge!!

https://discord.gg/7NuSnbB e

OK guys

We want you to create a good original artwork for tower.bet -- you can use existing artwork, create your own, or create a general gambling meme but original work will be favoured over a meme generated one.

submit to the discord channel above in general chat

entries will be submitted by me to vote on by the admin and mod team -- whoever is available from 10am utc - 4pm utc

contest closes tonight at midnight UTC and has already been running in the discord.

FIRST prize 100 USD!!

Second prize 50 USD

third prize 25 USD

we've already had some great entries and some funny memes

only 5 entries allowed per person!!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Awesomeness. I am

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Please, I need some extra time, I just know about this competition for some hours and I need to wageslave soon. I'll be home when the competition ends. So can you please ask the admins if we can have like 3 extra hours or so? Thanks
PS: when did this competition start?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I have no creativity for animation or meme, but I tried to make my contribution ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
ginsil said:

I have no creativity for animation or meme, but I tried to make my contribution ๐Ÿ˜œ

never give up :p btw, you got some extra time, see discord!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Good Luck with making some good original artwork for tower.bet guy's, $100 to the winner is a nice prize ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

EXTENDED TILL 10 AM TOMORROW LAST TIME!!! :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Link expire

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

new one for now https://discord.gg/7NuSnbB e

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Come on, it's a hot contest, last chance to join

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Show your creativity ducklings, good luck and have fun in whatever you're doing.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
bobstone said:

https://discord.gg/7NuSnbB e

OK guys

We want you to create a good original artwork for tower.bet -- you can use existing artwork, create your own, or create a general gambling meme but original work will be favoured over a meme generated one.

submit to the discord channel above in general chat

entries will be submitted by me to vote on by the admin and mod team -- whoever is available from 10am utc - 4pm utc

contest closes tonight at midnight UTC and has already been running in the discord.

FIRST prize 100 USD!!

Second prize 50 USD

third prize 25 USD

we've already had some great entries and some funny memes

only 5 entries allowed per person!!

so who won?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

goodluck guys!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
bobstone said:

EXTENDED TILL 10 AM TOMORROW LAST TIME!!! :)

Come on guy's, get those creative thoughts flowing, use the extension time to your advantage ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

im confused why they dont want easy money?๐Ÿ™„

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link