This sounds like every coin, isnt that the point of decentralized system... Every coin is the same.
DogeCash (DOGEC) is a transparent, community governed cryptocurrency aimed at preserving what makes DogeCoin unique while offering an alternative way for the average investor to get involved. This is done through the creation of DogeNodes, utilization of Proof of Stake, and active governance.
Sounds new huh?
We are actively developing an ecosystem of apps and platforms that will be mainly powered by DogeCash™ but will welcome many other major cryptocurrencies as well. The main goal? Generating profits to market buy DogeCash™ and then Airdrop a percentage of these coins to DogeNode owners and burn the remaining percentage on a monthly basis, thus decreasing supply, increasing our coin’s price and volume and giving additional bonus coins to all the heroes out there that help us secure our network by running a DogeNode.
Qnique ideas. I bet i could think of a new usecase within 5 mins.... xD
IT’S TIME TO GET THE COMMUNITY INVOLVED AGAIN!
Again, isn't that what every coin wants? and does?
I like to dive into projects, but i don't like seeing coins with nothing qnique about it.
- They are literally named Dogecash
- They forked one of the most used currencys for scam coins
- Atleast their website is nice lmao
- Nothing special about involving the community
- Governance isn't special, i'm literally involved in a pivx cloned coin too that lists that "feature"
- WHY do you name your coin after a meme? and adds the cash part.. If you wanna be a legit project... ouch
If you like the currency that's cool, just pointing out theres nothing special about anything xD