Closed:
Tower.bet - Pioneers Gold and 500 TWG per daily task!

anybody reach the goal already?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

i play 2-9 mostly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I think my next withdraw, I will send to Tower and play with some real funds ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

Did you ever do this?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
dancow said:

Did you ever do this?

Not yet, but I will sometime over this week-end ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

goodluck guys hope you enjoy tower game,well thats one of the reasons why we play right?to enjoy.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

goodluck guys hope you enjoy tower game,well thats one of the reasons why we play right?to enjoy.

Agree with you there, all about having fun ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Agree with you there, all about having fun ๐Ÿ˜‚

well ofcourse players satisfaction is what we are aiming so if they did enjoy the game that only means they are satisfied

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Not yet, but I will sometime over this week-end ๐Ÿ˜‰

let me know when you do I want to see someone beat this game, because it's just been straight ducking me

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Maybe today, will let you know if I do and what happens ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

i m trying again now, hope for the best

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Anybody reach the top level Pioneers Gold yet ??

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

"bump"...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

i guess some already reach the highest level....some news guys?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Awesome, thanks for sharing! โญ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Come on guys admins are waiting. Unlock it before its over.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link