Lock % of winnings

I think we should have a locked account what the player decides a % of all winnings be locked in and released once per week or kept locked like a savings account this should only be with deposited coins and not faucets. Any ideas for this?

Will12 said:

I think we should have a locked account what the player decides a % of all winnings be locked in and released once per week or kept locked like a savings account this should only be with deposited coins and not faucets. Any ideas for this?

yeah i wanted an automatic wd at one point because i have no self control. in the end that was decided to be fine

i would welome a lot more gambling control features,, both being auto wd and your idea of a bank you can set and forget

So like the bank, but players can't touch it for A Certain amount of time?

Yeah exactly

Will12 said:

good suggestion

this will def avoid the "oh i win but i bust"expression trying to control aiming for more and more winnings is the hardest part of gambling so this is a good idea for the majority degen society.

Will12 said:

I agree, this is a good idea, "thumbs up" from me ๐Ÿ˜‰

And from me

I don't know if I would have the self control to use it, but like bobstone says - the more "gambler aware" features, the better for a variety of players :)

Stan said:

And from me

is it a yes boss?

aishteru said:

is it a yes boss?

I hope so. But I still do wonder, if the average player would use the feature.

magikarp said:

I hope so. But I still do wonder, if the average player would use the feature.

i think so coz a lot here are degens aswell no exeptions. we all do have the little devil side that telling us to play more. so a very very good idea to help controling our itchy hands.

aishteru said:

i think so coz a lot here are degens aswell no exeptions. we all do have the little devil side that telling us to play more. so a very very good idea to help controling our itchy hands.

Your are right, anything that can help control itchy hands and give "gambling aware" features will always get my vote ๐Ÿ˜Œ

we should have this before๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด,.its a great idea.