Lock % of winnings

I think we should have a locked account what the player decides a % of all winnings be locked in and released once per week or kept locked like a savings account this should only be with deposited coins and not faucets. Any ideas for this?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Will12 said:

I think we should have a locked account what the player decides a % of all winnings be locked in and released once per week or kept locked like a savings account this should only be with deposited coins and not faucets. Any ideas for this?

yeah i wanted an automatic wd at one point because i have no self control. in the end that was decided to be fine

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

i would welome a lot more gambling control features,, both being auto wd and your idea of a bank you can set and forget

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

So like the bank, but players can't touch it for A Certain amount of time?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yeah exactly

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Will12 said:

I think we should have a locked account what the player decides a % of all winnings be locked in and released once per week or kept locked like a savings account this should only be with deposited coins and not faucets. Any ideas for this?

good suggestion

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

this will def avoid the "oh i win but i bust"expression trying to control aiming for more and more winnings is the hardest part of gambling so this is a good idea for the majority degen society.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Will12 said:

I think we should have a locked account what the player decides a % of all winnings be locked in and released once per week or kept locked like a savings account this should only be with deposited coins and not faucets. Any ideas for this?

I agree, this is a good idea, "thumbs up" from me ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

And from me

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I don't know if I would have the self control to use it, but like bobstone says - the more "gambler aware" features, the better for a variety of players :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:

And from me

is it a yes boss?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

is it a yes boss?

I hope so. But I still do wonder, if the average player would use the feature.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
magikarp said:

I hope so. But I still do wonder, if the average player would use the feature.

i think so coz a lot here are degens aswell no exeptions. we all do have the little devil side that telling us to play more. so a very very good idea to help controling our itchy hands.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

i think so coz a lot here are degens aswell no exeptions. we all do have the little devil side that telling us to play more. so a very very good idea to help controling our itchy hands.

Your are right, anything that can help control itchy hands and give "gambling aware" features will always get my vote ๐Ÿ˜Œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

we should have this before๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด,.its a great idea.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link