Thank you Duckdice :)

Sniper + Lucky Bet + LMS = Gaming PC :D

Thank you @Stan @Lugoshi

https://imgur.com/zBGKU2B

aaron1223 said:

Sniper + Lucky Bet + LMS = Gaming PC :D

Thank you @Stan @Lugoshi

https://imgur.com/zBGKU2B

wow well done! a good way how to manage your winnings keep it up!

Soo sweet

Lugoshi said:

Soo sweet

wait for me lugoshi ill buy a new laptop lol

Eugene30 said:

wait for me lugoshi ill buy a new laptop lol

Nice! Share your success story ofc

ofc i will post it just give me a few more weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eugene30 said:

ofc i will post it just give me a few more weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

goodluck with that tabachoy! ill wait for your new lappy aswell.

Nicely done bro., that's a sign of being a smart gambler

mharckie said:

Nicely done bro., that's a sign of being a smart gambler

hmmm,,,wonder if we are all like thatπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Eugene30 said:

ofc i will post it just give me a few more weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

still waiting you to flex it here πŸ€”

Nice work man!

Eugene30 said:

wait for me lugoshi ill buy a new laptop lol

cmon wheres the laptop eugene? πŸ€” im waiting for you to flex it hereπŸ™„

Eugene30 said:

ofc i will post it just give me a few more weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

just reminding you flex it now 😜

@Eugene30 i have seen the package you posted in our GC,is it also the result of LB and sniper😍.,come on man inspire us.