you're hangover cures

immediate help required --

hair of the dog, iis never a good idea before anyone says so ;p

so what are some?

2 bottles of cold beers๐Ÿ™‚

that works like magic๐Ÿ˜‰

I usually do not drink any alcohol, but boldo tea and a good analgesic solves ๐Ÿ˜€

Curing a hang-over, feel like crap ? the easy way is to just moan, whinge & whine at anyone & anything that will listen, a dogs a good one for this, until you feel better, failing that, try this for detoxing the body :))))

(Anything which contains vitamin B)

Prolonged alcohol consumption leads to a lack of vitamin B, so it is important to replenish your bodyโ€™s supply.

Foods high in vitamin B include salmon, broccoli, asparagus, and romaine lettuce.

Happy munching....

bobstone said:

immediate help required --

hair of the dog, iis never a good idea before anyone says so ;p

so what are some?

A can of brined olives and a cheap energy drink. I used to it when was younger ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Also, isotonic sport drinks!

those nutrient packed milkshakes full of protein etc i find also do the trick in a pinch i find, similar to the olives, but a little less vomit inducing ;p

ginsil said:

I usually do not drink any alcohol, but boldo tea and a good analgesic solves ๐Ÿ˜€

also a good boy like ace? occassional dringking might not be bad๐Ÿ™‚ you can try it too๐Ÿ˜‰

i might try that one day...

tipic spanish onion chicken soup and hangover is gone :-)

WE all have such big hangovers, we forgot about this topic ! ๐Ÿท Cheers...

belenlora1 said:

tipic spanish onion chicken soup and hangover is gone :-)

that one sounds like after you have the soup go get drunk again...๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

aishteru said:

that one sounds like after you have the soup go get drunk again...๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

lolzzzz yes it sounds like this

I'm glad I don't drink anything๐Ÿ˜

aishteru said:

also a good boy like ace? occassional dringking might not be bad๐Ÿ™‚ you can try it too๐Ÿ˜‰

I didn't drink alcohol too, but sometimes for the sake of friendship i drink one to two shots only,, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚