what would you do with 1 btc

If by any chance you were given 1 btc for free,what would you do?

will you gamble it?..

For me, i will just cash it out and start a small business non related to crypto,

Share your thoughts please

nah i reached that goal already more than a btc with all honesty.but im the practical one.necessity first,i always liquidate it and use to help my family not just my family but in general.no regrets tho!

cheers😊

given 1 btc with no responsibilites or accountabilities... small chunk to USD, rest i'd be careless with it would definially try to find some phyusical item to buy but most would be digitial currency till the day those digits pass me...

would cash out a part, and for the remainder would play

Gunjubas said:

would cash out a part, and for the remainder would play

HS

Gunjubas said:

would cash out a part, and for the remainder would play

How much will you play with it.?

rolling 2k rolls on 50k on 9900x of course :D

Dre1982 said:

rolling 2k rolls on 50k on 9900x of course :D

Wow., thats very ballsy!!!

i would pray i'd hodl. like every other time i've had a btc or 2 ;p

I would cash out half to $'s but save this to use for the the future, the other half I would exchange and HODL 3-4 different Alt coins for 12 months as a trading gamble :)

Acetehoge said:

I would cash out half to $'s but save this to use for the the future, the other half I would exchange and HODL 3-4 different Alt coins for 12 months as a trading gamble :)

Holding is always good,. Just pray it will not drop when the day you need it comes., xd., but yeah big possibilities it will profit someday.

i will cash out immediately 😌