I'd like to hear your thoughts about pros and cons of both services :)
DuckDice VS Yolodice
Just a few points:
- Duck has better layou as many mentioned. Actually, Duck has the best layout out there. The only thing that might be nice to have is the a slider to both place and display bets.
- Admins are easier to contact on Duck. No idea how much things have changed in the last few months to be fair.
- Chat's more interesting on DD. Although mileage might vary a lot.
- Yolo allows for smaller bets. Not real difference for me, but some might like that.
- Yolo has interesting settings for the account, like disabling your ability to bet and only unlocking for set amounts of time. Not everyone might find use to this one.
Why compare to Yolo specifically anyway?