Jackpot Prediction

Kirito89 said:

I actually have 125 tickets, so 100% I'll win the jackpot.

So what happened? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

So what happened? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I won 70 free tickets !! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

I won 70 free tickets !! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha, todays prediction is: 1,5,,7,17,19 bonus 22 (thank me later) ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I have a feeling that the 100k Jackpot prize is going to drop before xmas, so buy some tickets! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I have a feeling that the 100k Jackpot prize is going to drop before xmas, so buy some tickets! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

ill get that lotto jp soonish hahahaha!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Wish you the best of luck with getting that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I have a feeling that the 100k Jackpot prize is going to drop before xmas, so buy some tickets! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

and your prediction was 100% right ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I have a feeling that the 100k Jackpot prize is going to drop before xmas, so buy some tickets! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

Holy shit u were right...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Holy shit u were right...

now ace is what we need to know when the jp will be drop.xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

now ace is what we need to know when the jp will be drop.xD

Next Christmas maybe ๐Ÿ˜›

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Next Christmas maybe ๐Ÿ˜›

or maybe before ducks birthday,, ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

or maybe before ducks birthday,, ๐Ÿ˜

Would be more nice, if before this Easter ๐Ÿ˜„

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Would be more nice, if before this Easter ๐Ÿ˜„

that's more better bud, ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

that's more better bud, ๐Ÿ˜

So good luck to us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

So good luck to us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah good luk to us, ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link