Back

Flash bet and how too verify!!

Ok guys i was a bit of a muppet; like many of us were and didn't know how to check flash bet games out - we were missing one important step.

You click your username at the top right corner >

go too my bets >

go too flashbet tab >

THEN,

click on your individual game ID

THEN,

you can download every single bet for that session with the information you need to use the verifier :)

We have some big improvements on the way for it, but it's important reference for anybody who was struggling, like myself, 'cos i was too silly to click one more thing :D

If anybody is still struggling too understand; let me know and i'll post a screenshot guide.

Oh, thank you!

thx bob, i think we all wonder how to do that.

maybe try to mixt flashbet result with all bets result. so when u check them to be in order.

or maybe try second seed/multiple seed for flash bet, like on normal game u have one seed and in flash another one so they can be separate

Thanks Bobs 😁

Adyplayer said:

thx bob, i think we all wonder how to do that.

maybe try to mixt flashbet result with all bets result. so when u check them to be in order.

or maybe try second seed/multiple seed for flash bet, like on normal game u have one seed and in flash another one so they can be separate

i do wonder whether things would be simpler dev wise for it too run a parallel seed or not, but they're working on improving it even more; we'll see how it goes when that update comes in :D

thanks a lot bob :)