Closed:
The "X999" High-Stakes Battle #5 is here ๐Ÿ”ฅ prize pool $100 ๐Ÿค‘

$1 XMR bet: 0.00300292

    Origin 0.00300292

      0.003002920 XMR On 07/07/26 18:52:26 UTC โ‰ˆ $0.97302410

      added

      • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
      • Link

      0.00150146

        Origin 0.00150146

          0.001501460 XMR On 07/07/26 19:03:01 UTC โ‰ˆ $0.48651113

          added

          • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
          • Link

          0.00040000

          Ak1111 0.00040000

          0.000400000 SOL On 07/07/26 19:07:20 UTC โ‰ˆ $0.03287120

          added

          9999

          • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
          • Link

          there is no need to post bets that are smaller amounts than what you already posted

          this applies only to the X999 contest

          the size of your bet is the only thing that determines ranking and prize payout

          any smaller bet you roll is worthless for winning any other prize

          • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
          • Link

          0.9971

            WildLeopard 0.9971

              0.411200000 TRX On 07/08/26 00:51:56 UTC โ‰ˆ $0.13637731
              added

              • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
              • Link

              0.00902956

              rolled 9999, only 50 cent XMR bet

              Origin 0.00902956

              0.001504300 XMR On 07/08/26 03:07:54 UTC โ‰ˆ $0.48596637

              added

              • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
              • Link

              0.02443466

              $2 XMR bet rolled 9999

              Origin 0.02443466

              0.006045640 XMR On 07/08/26 03:57:41 UTC โ‰ˆ $2.01719001
              added

              • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
              • Link

              0.1287

                Number 3999

                Danel24 0.1287

                  0.128700000 USDT On 07/07/26 17:12:44 UTC โ‰ˆ $0.12870000

                  added

                  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
                  • Link
                  557bingojedha said:

                  there is no need to post bets that are smaller amounts than what you already posted

                  this applies only to the X999 contest

                  the size of your bet is the only thing that determines ranking and prize payout

                  any smaller bet you roll is worthless for winning any other prize

                  True. I realize that, I've always known that. I usually don't remember the sizes of previous bets I've posted, I just download my bet history after my gambling session and search the log file for "999" and copy/paste any decent sized bets that match. There'e no point for me to post any bets under $1 now, so I'll stop that lol.

                  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
                  • Link

                  ๐Ÿ”ฅ Hello Fir3norm
                  https://duckdice.io/share/bet/5ed355996dd

                  0.00190476

                  Fir3norm 0.00190476

                  0.000009620 ETH On 07/08/26 11:16:07 UTC โ‰ˆ _$0.01_671127
                  waiting for a screenshot as we can't check ninjas

                  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
                  • Link

                  cursedd

                  5848b134d838d2

                  please do not reply to the Leaderboard or Bet Log as this prevents me from making updates

                  and next time please make sure you do not mistype your bet id, this one gave me a headache

                  cursedd 0.0364

                    0.036400000 XRP On 07/07/26 19:37:23 UTC โ‰ˆ $0.04113200

                    added

                    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
                    • Link
                    Fir3norm said:

                    ๐Ÿ”ฅ Hello Fir3norm
                    https://duckdice.io/share/bet/5ed355996dd

                    0.00190476

                    Fir3norm 0.00190476

                    0.000009620 ETH On 07/08/26 11:16:07 UTC โ‰ˆ _$0.01_671127
                    waiting for a screenshot as we can't check ninjas

                    screenshot of bet

                    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
                    • Link
                    Fir3norm said:

                    screenshot of bet

                    the same screenshoit with 9999 :-)

                    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
                    • Link

                    I appreciate the screenshot duckling; though it wouldn't make it in the leaderboard, I made sure to log it

                    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
                    • Link

                    the lowest bet value in the leaderboard is $0.0328712

                    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
                    • Link