Closed:
šŸŽøā‹†ā­’Ėš.⋆ šŸ”„ The Custom Tag Lottery is ON!šŸ”„šŸ¦† ā‹†ā­’Ėš.ā‹†šŸŽø

Winner #1

Winner #2

Winner #3

Winner #4

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

You're no ordinary duck!

Stand Out from the flock and grab a šŸ”„ custom tag! šŸ”„

šŸ¤” Can anyone apply for a tag? šŸ¤”

  • To qualify, your account must be Level 2 or higher.
  • Alternatively, users with an active account of at least 3 years are also eligible.

How to apply for a customised tag? 🧐

āœ… Post your desired tag in this thread.

āœ… Your tag can be up to 8 symbols long.

ā³ You have 7 days from now to submit your entry ā³

āš ļø Please note: extremely vulgar or inappropriate tags will not be included in the draw āš ļø

Winners will be chosen via https://wheelofnames.com/.

Only 4 eligible users who fulfill the criteria will be included in the draw.

Our gaze is fixed with anticipation upon the glorious tags that shall be revealed.

We bid thee good fortune.

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

DiTichi

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

Incometax want "Ex-parte"

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hi sir I want the tag of *I like bob* without space

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

Shrarti 007

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

can I get a tag of stone please or which you like from both I given

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

Kamranakhtar

I want tag KMAI

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

Olivia 7777

I want tag sir OLD MAN

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

NoNo

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

Papa

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hi frens, i want my tag to be "TAG".

Thank you dear sir or madam

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

Gangster

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

KenoKing

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link

THECURSE

  • šŸ‘šŸ‘Žā¤ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜®šŸ˜¢šŸŽ‰
  • Link