The Last Man Standing New Edition 2022

Nanakiz

Deposit
56.0000
3 years ago

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

joevens25

Deposit
58.7018
3 years ago
Deposit
44.0174
3 years ago

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Silvioismeeeee

Deposit
0.00043223
3 years ago

Deposit
0.00124070
3 years ago

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Congratulations Winners

February 08, 2023

The Last Man Standing

List:

Janzuuuu24: 30 xlm

First Blood

Nanakiz : 10 xlm

Kills:

Janzuuuu24 06,05,08,01 4 kills : 48 xlm

cinthiar 02,07,10 3 kills : 36 xlm

Nanakiz 04 1 kill : 12 xlm

See you next LMS

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

Congratulations Winners

February 08, 2023

The Last Man Standing

List:

Janzuuuu24: 30 xlm

First Blood

Nanakiz : 10 xlm

Kills:

Janzuuuu24 06,05,08,01 4 kills : 48 xlm

cinthiar 02,07,10 3 kills : 36 xlm

Nanakiz 04 1 kill : 12 xlm

See you next LMS

Congratulations guys and good luck for next LMS:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
marello said:

Forgot to add my username in the first post (not sure if that's explicitly required for 3ft+), so just in case:

Marello

Setting an alarm and zzz! If I don't make it, GL all!

I'll try maximum to remind you tho xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

Congratulations Winners

February 08, 2023

The Last Man Standing

List:

Janzuuuu24: 30 xlm

First Blood

Nanakiz : 10 xlm

Kills:

Janzuuuu24 06,05,08,01 4 kills : 48 xlm

cinthiar 02,07,10 3 kills : 36 xlm

Nanakiz 04 1 kill : 12 xlm

See you next LMS

congrats guys ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿค” wait marello didn't win ? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

I'll try maximum to remind you tho xd

Thanks! It's often at a bad time for me I think but I'll try, lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿค” wait marello didn't win ? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I didn't understand the rules (I saw previous games with more numbers being chased so wasn't sure exactly how it was decided) and it said max bet was 1.2 xlm so I thought we couldn't go above that while playing. So I ended up sitting out because I wasn't completely sure and didn't want to break rules, :(. I got it all clarified now though and next time I'm in!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
marello said:

I didn't understand the rules (I saw previous games with more numbers being chased so wasn't sure exactly how it was decided) and it said max bet was 1.2 xlm so I thought we couldn't go above that while playing. So I ended up sitting out because I wasn't completely sure and didn't want to break rules, :(. I got it all clarified now though and next time I'm in!

goodluck with the next round.

waiting for marello's lms revenge xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

marello: hmmm ok let's Say I believe you xd ! ( probs too scared of not being the best ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ) lets see next round ๐Ÿค“

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

marello: hmmm ok let's Say I believe you xd ! ( probs too scared of not being the best ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ) lets see next round ๐Ÿค“

Yesssss, that's it. I ran :P

(TBH I'm not sure how well I will do as it is since it's based heavily on speed, lol)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
marello said:

Yesssss, that's it. I ran :P

(TBH I'm not sure how well I will do as it is since it's based heavily on speed, lol)

๐Ÿค“ pff , gear up ya turtle ๐Ÿฅฒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿค“ pff , gear up ya turtle ๐Ÿฅฒ

XD, now I'm not doing it. You have me afraid to show that I'm not the best at everything

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link