Is ADA underaprechiated ? πŸ‘€

I just love ada and general plan of a Cardano network ,just with all the projects and acceptance really think its stipl under the radar ... does anyone see ada making some big booms next Bull market ? πŸ’πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‚

miki said:

I just love ada and general plan of a Cardano network ,just with all the projects and acceptance really think its stipl under the radar ... does anyone see ada making some big booms next Bull market ? πŸ’πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‚

ada is one of the coin im really eyeing to,this one is one of the good coins to be honest.so yeah hopefully soon.

Well ... fingers crossed - even tho its a bit enthusiastic - Id absolutely love to for ada to go at least X100 in value πŸ’πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

miki said:

Well ... fingers crossed - even tho its a bit enthusiastic - Id absolutely love to for ada to go at least X100 in value πŸ’πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

well deserve if ever, lets just wait and see what might happen. goodluck!

Maybe ADA is, so is AXS coin Imao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Acetehoge said:

Maybe ADA is, so is AXS coin Imao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ lemme guess - ya holdin some ? Yeah well many coins are not in their rightful place just yet but no worries... overtime they all will be πŸ’ͺ🏻

miki said:

πŸ˜‚ lemme guess - ya holdin some ? Yeah well many coins are not in their rightful place just yet but no worries... overtime they all will be πŸ’ͺ🏻

I am doing a lot of staking with AXS coin, the return on this is like 5% per MONTH - +60% APR, where else can you get 5% a month ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Acetehoge said:

I am doing a lot of staking with AXS coin, the return on this is like 5% per MONTH - +60% APR, where else can you get 5% a month ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

true thats promising but the problem axie is having a very hard time at this current situation. a lot of investors are all in dismayed by the results. but if they can really prove their worth then theres a huge possibility that it will pump up.its all about trust🀭

aishteru said:

true thats promising but the problem axie is having a very hard time at this current situation. a lot of investors are all in dismayed by the results. but if they can really prove their worth then theres a huge possibility that it will pump up.its all about trust🀭

I am a Believer !! πŸ˜‚ Ada has a good future for sure but Axs is a coin to buy / stake and HODL for 12 months 😎

Acetehoge said:

I am a Believer !! πŸ˜‚ Ada has a good future for sure but Axs is a coin to buy / stake and HODL for 12 months 😎

axs will take time....a lot to recover in the future,while ada is just waiting for the next flight!

aishteru said:

axs will take time....a lot to recover in the future,while ada is just waiting for the next flight!

Totally agree with that 😜

Acetehoge said:

Totally agree with that 😜

market seems so unpredictable even the candlesticks moves very tricky idk if its a bull trap but well who knows. πŸ€”