Closed:
DuckDiceโ€™s Facebook Giveaway !! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿค“โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

potchiecute85 said:

Deleted post on facebook :) I think many of my friends loves duckdice they like and heart my post about the dd give away and I think they registered a new account :)

good luck sir., i see more commision are coming,,

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

Janzuuuu24 potchiecute85 Soranith aaron1223 arleneshane btckwei Eugene30 Lodipet30 go join guys! goodluck

already join, hope I'm one of the luckiest,, cross finger ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
potchiecute85 said:

Deleted post on facebook :) I think many of my friends loves duckdice they like and heart my post about the dd give away and I think they registered a new account :)

๐Ÿ˜ฃ damn seems like Facebook is blocking our post from some reason - we will figure out the solution and disclose it transparently as soon as practically possible

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

good luck sir., i see more commision are coming,,

Yes serrrrrrrr

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

hey Facebook blocked sharing Now I copied it like this ok or no ?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿ˜ฃ damn seems like Facebook is blocking our post from some reason - we will figure out the solution and disclose it transparently as soon as practically possible

up to know facebook is being so strict with this kind of giveaways ah well even our own referral banner doesnt cannot be shred tru link.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

well ... facebook hate us :)) Posting a banner will do afterall

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Expiry date reached :) winners and draw will be published in next 48 hours ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

Expiry date reached :) winners and draw will be published in next 48 hours ๐Ÿ˜Š

Am I part of this

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

All eligible participants only that have fulfilled the requirements will be considered

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link