Formalize Lossback bonus AND make weekly/monthly DD club bonus algo transparent

First off..

For those that don't know, if you ask nicely, DD admin will give you a lossback bonus on net losses. I can't speak for all levels, but the general rule has always been 10% lossback for 5 feet, and it goes down from there.

It's always been very hush hush, but in all fairness, I don't see why it isn't available too everyone.

Secondly..

How is a player suppost to gauge the value of the DD Club Bonus system when the weekly and monthly prizes are a complete mystery? Speaking from personal experience, I've had months where I wagered more and lost more, but gotten smaller prizes than months where I had less wager and more net profit. Not to mention everyone getting different amounts based on completely unknown factors. The current system is ridiculous!

I think there should be a prize tracker for each period (just like there is for the daily prizes). Not importantly, the logic for the calculations should be 100% transparent and public. I get that higher level players should get higher rewards, but it shouldnโ€™t be some hidden logic that changes at the discretion of the admins, on a player by player basis. And thatโ€™s how it seems right now..

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
RoyalDuck said:

First off..

For those that don't know, if you ask nicely, DD admin will give you a lossback bonus on net losses. I can't speak for all levels, but the general rule has always been 10% lossback for 5 feet, and it goes down from there.

It's always been very hush hush, but in all fairness, I don't see why it isn't available too everyone.

Secondly..

How is a player suppost to gauge the value of the DD Club Bonus system when the weekly and monthly prizes are a complete mystery? Speaking from personal experience, I've had months where I wagered more and lost more, but gotten smaller prizes than months where I had less wager and more net profit. Not to mention everyone getting different amounts based on completely unknown factors. The current system is ridiculous!

I think there should be a prize tracker for each period (just like there is for the daily prizes). Not importantly, the logic for the calculations should be 100% transparent and public. I get that higher level players should get higher rewards, but it shouldnโ€™t be some hidden logic that changes at the discretion of the admins, on a player by player basis. And thatโ€™s how it seems right now..

I believe already in development is exactly a transparent rakeback model for DD club but it will take time but we've been logging a lot of feedback around it for a while since implementation and it's not gone unheard

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
bobstone said:

I believe already in development is exactly a transparent rakeback model for DD club but it will take time but we've been logging a lot of feedback around it for a while since implementation and it's not gone unheard

also would like to note that it's not arbitrary or changed there is a set formula, but again, why it's important too have it be transparent ---- there's not enough time in the day to even throw a dart at a board to decide peoples rakebacks :P

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Ye duck we need change and know what is going around

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
bobstone said:

also would like to note that it's not arbitrary or changed there is a set formula, but again, why it's important too have it be transparent ---- there's not enough time in the day to even throw a dart at a board to decide peoples rakebacks :P

Right. It MAY be set, BUT it literally says "other factors" in the description. Those being completely unknown makes it appear as tho it is not set

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

other parameters*

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

They finally do it the Dd club but amount so small you can keep it (just saying loud what everyone think)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Put same base amount from lvl + % of wagered as stake make everyone happy

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Mr_Jack said:

Put same base amount from lvl + % of wagered as stake make everyone happy

Right?? Seems so easy..

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Or for once do better then stake

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I have been playing in duckdice for a long time, as well as in other sites

If I speak according to my experience, players are never happy. So if lossback is available, the player lives forever. In the end, the player never earns and goes away, only the honors are earned forever. If the facility of lossback is available, then the player can always serve.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Elonmusk4599 said:

I have been playing in duckdice for a long time, as well as in other sites

If I speak according to my experience, players are never happy. So if lossback is available, the player lives forever. In the end, the player never earns and goes away, only the honors are earned forever. If the facility of lossback is available, then the player can always serve.

Right

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link