Shiba Inu??! Will it ever go moon?

I like Shiba Inu . I think it's a fun coin I can wager 2 million and it's not a big deal. Will that 2 million be worth 20k in a year? My thoughts point to seeing it push 0.01usd I'll hold 10 million just in case ;)

loverboy said:

I like Shiba Inu . I think it's a fun coin I can wager 2 million and it's not a big deal. Will that 2 million be worth 20k in a year? My thoughts point to seeing it push 0.01usd I'll hold 10 million just in case ;)

remember doge coin? its just the same as that coin, ah well there are a lot of new coins popping out but this shib have a lot of supporters so might really be good😉

Just buy a few hundred $$'s worth and forget about them for a couple of years, you will end up either a multi-millionaire or you will have lost money that you probably would have gambled away anyway 😂

Acetehoge said:

Just buy a few hundred $$'s worth and forget about them for a couple of years, you will end up either a multi-millionaire or you will have lost money that you probably would have gambled away anyway 😂

means.... in the end... no loss 😂 i will take risk. 😍

I think you guys are right, ultimately there's no reason NOT to buy a few hundred in Shiba and just let it chill.

For sure, long term, you can't lose with this 😎

loverboy said:

I think you guys are right, ultimately there's no reason NOT to buy a few hundred in Shiba and just let it chill.

just trust the process... we never know what will happen next goodluck!

Love you to the moon to creating this topic lol the only crypto i hold is shib and only thing i want is to reach 10 cents

Insurgent said:

Love you to the moon to creating this topic lol the only crypto i hold is shib and only thing i want is to reach 10 cents

just hold you dont know what might happen.

as long as the coin is there in the market theres hope.