How many tickets would it take?

So, last week someone bought 10,000 tickets and got all the numbers except the gold ball. They were one number off. How many tickets will it take for someone to buy to finally hit the 100k jackpot? I think it's at least 25,000 tickets.

loverboy said:

So, last week someone bought 10,000 tickets and got all the numbers except the gold ball. They were one number off. How many tickets will it take for someone to buy to finally hit the 100k jackpot? I think it's at least 25,000 tickets.

all i can say is its indeed his day...luck is really unexpected.oh yeah well jason is well deserved aswell.

I think I may have to try to buy 1000 tickets next week and see how it turns out. I don't know if I should use manual numbers or auto draft the tickets. I guess both? Lol

loverboy said:

I think I may have to try to buy 1000 tickets next week and see how it turns out. I don't know if I should use manual numbers or auto draft the tickets. I guess both? Lol

honestly i believe that if its for you its for you....wishing u all the best bro!

aishteru said:

honestly i believe that if its for you its for you....wishing u all the best bro!

Tha k you, I'm not feeling this next one. But soon!

%a4e9bb3827

one day I will win the lottery 😂