How many tickets would it take?

So, last week someone bought 10,000 tickets and got all the numbers except the gold ball. They were one number off. How many tickets will it take for someone to buy to finally hit the 100k jackpot? I think it's at least 25,000 tickets.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
loverboy said:

So, last week someone bought 10,000 tickets and got all the numbers except the gold ball. They were one number off. How many tickets will it take for someone to buy to finally hit the 100k jackpot? I think it's at least 25,000 tickets.

all i can say is its indeed his day...luck is really unexpected.oh yeah well jason is well deserved aswell.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I think I may have to try to buy 1000 tickets next week and see how it turns out. I don't know if I should use manual numbers or auto draft the tickets. I guess both? Lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
loverboy said:

I think I may have to try to buy 1000 tickets next week and see how it turns out. I don't know if I should use manual numbers or auto draft the tickets. I guess both? Lol

honestly i believe that if its for you its for you....wishing u all the best bro!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

honestly i believe that if its for you its for you....wishing u all the best bro!

Tha k you, I'm not feeling this next one. But soon!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

My Lottery Prize
0.00030800
4 years ago

one day I will win the lottery ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
loverboy said:

I think I may have to try to buy 1000 tickets next week and see how it turns out. I don't know if I should use manual numbers or auto draft the tickets. I guess both? Lol

manually picking 1000 tickets would take you about a day or two XD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
loverboy said:

I think I may have to try to buy 1000 tickets next week and see how it turns out. I don't know if I should use manual numbers or auto draft the tickets. I guess both? Lol

I think 25k tickets maybe about right, choosing a 1000 tickets manually is gonna be hard work ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

801

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snooch said:

801

Are you sure ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link