Checking account with cash advance and crypto

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for a great checking account with instacash advance, credit builder loans and in app crypto purchases then check this one out.

https://bnc.lt/E1yh/qHFErm6Giib

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

dont gamble with debt. Think please.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
DareFFA said:

dont gamble with debt. Think please.

๐Ÿคฃ I don't think you need to worry about the 300 cash advances lol. I am in a hole so deep that I don't have any shot of paying my debt unless I actually do gamble. But generally yes, I agree. I took all my ex wife's debt in my divorce and pay child support plus have over 100k in high interest debt. I have no chances of getting recovered from it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Exhibit A: ^^^

chasing losses is a sign of addiction please help yourself

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
  • mods should remove this post imo
  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
DareFFA said:

Exhibit A: ^^^

chasing losses is a sign of addiction please help yourself

I'm waaaaaay past this advice man. I can't even begin to explain it to you. But if you really think i haven't heard that in my 38 years at this point.....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

nobody cares clearly youre a lost cause but dont drag everyone down with you.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
DareFFA said:
  • mods should remove this post imo

I'm friends with the mods here, plus it's not against the rules. That's why its here in this category. I think you should just move on, you said your peace โœŒAnd I don't think you have any idea who you're trying to advise....lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
DareFFA said:

nobody cares clearly youre a lost cause but dont drag everyone down with you.

I'm not dragging anyone down. I'm trying to be a help to the people that already are. Clearly you are new here.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
EKishbaugh1 said:

I'm friends with the mods here, plus it's not against the rules. That's why its here in this category. I think you should just move on, you said your peace โœŒAnd I don't think you have any idea who you're trying to advise....lol

And every other duckling in here the last few years knows that, so I think you're just falling on deaf ears

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

mods right now cringing with your claim XD. Any mod wanna claim friends with this degen? Dont be shy, he sure isnt.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
DareFFA said:

mods right now cringing with your claim XD. Any mod wanna claim friends with this degen? Dont be shy, he sure isnt.

You're dreaming if you think that anyone cares what a no foot newbie faucet farmer has to say about someone that helps people on a regular basis. I don't need to humor your nonsense at this point. So good luck and deuces โœŒ๐Ÿ‘‹

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link