DuckHunt bonus update


Every duck shot will now bring you $0.07 and there will be up to 4 ducks per single round!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Reserved for me ๐Ÿ‘ป

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Lol ..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Life boring without ducks....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

There will be more ducks:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

After pay faucet amount 10btc then duck going crazy

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

nice more ducks flying!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

4 ducks. awesome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

4 ducks ??? :O woooww gotta get my shotgun ready :D really awesome :))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:


Every duck shot will now bring you $0.07 and there will be up to 4 ducks per single round!

ive Used duck dice for years upon years now and I have never got the duck hunt bonus.. not ever not even once. I'm top 10 bidding on half of your cryptos but haven't got shit for bonus's!!! What's up with that lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
TheeCryptoMoneyDuck said:

ive Used duck dice for years upon years now and I have never got the duck hunt bonus.. not ever not even once. I'm top 10 bidding on half of your cryptos but haven't got shit for bonus's!!! What's up with that lol

The duckhunt bonus is when around your chat screen some ducks will fly-by . Click on them and you'll receive some satoshi for it :) . Happens a few times per day

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link