About to change rain system

Yesterday duckdice was update : a new system came in rain in which duckling username was not mentioned. Old feature is good in which usernames mentioned : I request to admin change this feature and pls mention username in rain. Old feature is cool. Old Is gold ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

The rain sisttam has ben changed

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yes Ducky cloud shoud mention the name of rain receivers...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yeah , the bot should mention the names of the ducklings who received the rain. This will enhance the transaparency I guess.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yeah sender's name hidden is good but rain reciver namas should other wise be open it looks some fishy thing going around

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I got it, got it. But why do you even need this info?:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link