Daily Trivias by mods

I want to collect some support to ask admins to start daily trivia in chat. Trivias are iteresting and attract alot of users in chat...just like lms do...

If yo do support me just reply with I support...

Thank You

Stan

Bobstone

duckhunt

Royallyducked841

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

would be nice if some mods could rise to the challenge of doing some trivia with a weeeee budget given by admins :) me personally i hate running games, but appreicate users love it :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
bobstone said:

would be nice if some mods could rise to the challenge of doing some trivia with a weeeee budget given by admins :) me personally i hate running games, but appreicate users love it :)

If you hate doing or conducting trivias then only if you want i could host them i can find interesing quesions and do daily trivias.

You just need to give rewards to winners

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yes bro I am agree with u

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yes it will engage people and the chat becomes more active . This is a good way to keep chat healthy.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
SyedHasan said:

I want to collect some support to ask admins to start daily trivia in chat. Trivias are iteresting and attract alot of users in chat...just like lms do...

If yo do support me just reply with I support...

Thank You

Stan

Bobstone

duckhunt

Royallyducked841

I support

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
SyedHasan said:

I want to collect some support to ask admins to start daily trivia in chat. Trivias are iteresting and attract alot of users in chat...just like lms do...

If yo do support me just reply with I support...

Thank You

Stan

Bobstone

duckhunt

Royallyducked841

Yes of course

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link