home made ice cream๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

try making your own ice cream while quarantined... with so easy steps and 3 ingredients needed๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Thank for sharing this ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Thank for sharing this ๐Ÿ˜€

i just tried it and its yummy... super easy also.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

i just tried it and its yummy... super easy also.

ok, great, I will give it a go ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

ok, great, I will give it a go ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

you can also be creative and put whatever u want as long as its edible ima try soonish adding crushed oreo cookies and mini mallows

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Sounds really tasty, what about chocolate chips as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Sounds really tasty, what about chocolate chips as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž

you can put any sweets or fruit you like.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

you can put any sweets or fruit you like.

Strawberry will be great I think ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link