23.01.2020 Updates

Better rain!

We have made our rain even fairer for all! If you have recently wondered why you not receiving rain, check now!

Don't forget to give us your feedback!

Deposit Bonus

Today at 15:00 Server Time, every level 2 and higher player can Join the Deposit Bonus campaign! Level 1 or les s? Don't worry, the next time we will make a Deposit Bonus for you too!

Next Lucky Coins

Enjoy bonuses in XRP and XLM in the next 2 weeks!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

That's a great small update :) Thanks Stan & Dev-Team!
May the rains be with us!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

awesome update again,,.lot of users excited for deposit bonus again

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

nice updates ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:

Better rain!

We have made our rain even fairer for all! If you have recently wondered why you not receiving rain, check now!

Don't forget to give us your feedback!

Deposit Bonus

Today at 15:00 Server Time, every level 2 and higher player can Join the Deposit Bonus campaign! Level 1 or les s? Don't worry, the next time we will make a Deposit Bonus for you too!

Next Lucky Coins

Enjoy bonuses in XRP and XLM in the next 2 weeks!

Hoping this cuts down on the missed rain complaints

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Looking forward to seeing these changes :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Deposit bonus time again, yeh ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
RoyalDuck said:

Looking forward to seeing these changes :)

I asked them to never send you rain again ^^

no but seriously, seems like rains are more diverse now, good job developers!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I just noticed that I made a typi on the date ๐Ÿ˜ซ It supposed to be 23.01.2020

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
magikarp said:

I asked them to never send you rain again ^^

no but seriously, seems like rains are more diverse now, good job developers!

I figured something was up.. I can't catch a cold in a blizzard

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

well seems more good now great job devs!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

How can I create a topic?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
MellyDon said:

How can I create a topic?

How do you mean? You go into the specific section you want to create a post, and select the "start topic" option :) (the yellow pen icon)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
MellyDon said:

How can I create a topic?

follow what magikarp said just click the start topic then the yellow pen icon....just make sure your in the right topic post.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link