WHAT WOULD U DO WITH A SUDDEN 100 GRAND?

Let's say, for example, you suddenly one or inherited $100,000. Exciting stuff! Isn't it? My question to you is what would you do with it? Please try to put a little bit of talking to your answer. Thank you

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Well first I would give 10% of it to charity/family/duckdice rain etc. I would spend 5-10k on new computer equipement. Then, I would probably turn half of the remaining to crypto and try some 'forever' strats ive thought about. If the strats failed well I'd spend the other half trying to recover. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Gdoctor said:

Well first I would give 10% of it to charity/family/duckdice rain etc. I would spend 5-10k on new computer equipement. Then, I would probably turn half of the remaining to crypto and try some 'forever' strats ive thought about. If the strats failed well I'd spend the other half trying to recover. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Where do you live?

Let's tag team forever s

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Getatchu said:

Where do you live?

Let's tag team forever s

Im in az, kinda far from the northpole. or do you mean am i still living in the car? im not lol.

and what do you mean by tag team? do you have 40k you want to throw at it? lmfao i havent written the scripts yet they were just thoughts, and concepts, based on the way I play when I have funding. I have a little testing done on the strats and it seems i only really bust when I get greedy which a script wouldnt ever get greedy, it would just do whatever its programmed to do. Ill know more when i find my next green to know if its even a viable option, at least for one of the strats.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

its a big money here in phillipines,.my gosh i f ever ill be granted with it ill use it for good,investment in real state and or i will franchise 7/11 store๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

go back to my country and start a bussiness with my family im tired working abroad...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Invest some, share some, enjoy life a little bit more......

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

If I'd win 100 grand I'll probably adopt bob and potty train him.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Its really a big amount in my country. i will invest all in real state. i think i don't need to do anything in rest of life ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link