New Rain Idea

So instead of people feeling obliged to make rain but since you all are cheap and only want to do min rain i have a solution. stan, could we program the duckdice bot to accept tips, and when he reaches a certain threshold, he could do a massive rain dump? (Like $20 usd equal per person, so this would be sort of rare). I think to keep it transparent we could program him to respond to a balance update from any user to see how close he was to raining, it could be seperate for every coin, and could had an entirely new element to rain distribution.

obligatory bobstone tag

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I approve of this message

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
RoyalDuck said:

I approve of this message

I just noticed the section I put this in was about 90% spam. Perhaps I should repost to front page bobstone? Or just let it die like every other mediocre idea I have had.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
dancow said:

So instead of people feeling obliged to make rain but since you all are cheap and only want to do min rain i have a solution. stan, could we program the duckdice bot to accept tips, and when he reaches a certain threshold, he could do a massive rain dump? (Like $20 usd equal per person, so this would be sort of rare). I think to keep it transparent we could program him to respond to a balance update from any user to see how close he was to raining, it could be seperate for every coin, and could had an entirely new element to rain distribution.

obligatory bobstone tag

This is a great idea, hope admins will look at this, high five !!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Where are we on this? Bump..

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
dancow said:

So instead of people feeling obliged to make rain but since you all are cheap and only want to do min rain i have a solution. stan, could we program the duckdice bot to accept tips, and when he reaches a certain threshold, he could do a massive rain dump? (Like $20 usd equal per person, so this would be sort of rare). I think to keep it transparent we could program him to respond to a balance update from any user to see how close he was to raining, it could be seperate for every coin, and could had an entirely new element to rain distribution.

obligatory bobstone tag

sounds good to me

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Good idea

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

bump for this one... and also +1

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

"Bump" for this idea again

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

any update about this one?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link