Lets have a community Vote on which fast food is the best ?

McDonalds Vs Burgerking Vs KFC ?? (or any other fastfood chain outlet that you can name)

Which in your opinion is the best and the reason WHY ??

generally speaking we all know its mcdo,but if we choose about food quality i think its burger king...

we have here our local fast food chain which is known because of the food quality and super pinoy taste we called it here in the philippines jollibee the fast food that every pinoy kids love.๐Ÿ™‚

aishteru said:

generally speaking we all know its mcdo,but if we choose about food quality i think its burger king...

we have here our local fast food chain which is known because of the food quality and super pinoy taste we called it here in the philippines jollibee the fast food that every pinoy kids love.๐Ÿ™‚

for me it's burger king, beacause the beef patty in BK is juicy and big unlike mcdonalds. but for the chicken i will vote for jollibee ๐Ÿ˜‹

mharckie said:

for me it's burger king, beacause the beef patty in BK is juicy and big unlike mcdonalds. but for the chicken i will vote for jollibee ๐Ÿ˜‹

told you if burger ill choose bk jollibee ill pick spaghetti

aishteru said:

told you if burger ill choose bk jollibee ill pick spaghetti

chicken joy is my favorite in jollibee ๐Ÿ˜

mharckie said:

chicken joy is my favorite in jollibee ๐Ÿ˜

all time fav.of ph kids

KFC's chicken is also good,i love the original frid chicken from kentucky

mharckie said:

KFC's chicken is also good,i love the original frid chicken from kentucky

super oily i dont like the way they cooked the chicken not tender but dry... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

For me KFC has the best chicken, Burgerking the best beef burger and McD, well umm, is all I can say. Lets talk Pizza, what about Pizzahut ?

Acetehoge said:

For me KFC has the best chicken, Burgerking the best beef burger and McD, well umm, is all I can say. Lets talk Pizza, what about Pizzahut ?

if ever ive reach italy i can give my opinion pizza and pasta,.i think italy has the best pizza and pasta all over the world

mharckie said:

if ever ive reach italy i can give my opinion pizza and pasta,.i think italy has the best pizza and pasta all over the world

I have been to Italy a few times, Rome, your right they make the best pasta & pizza in the world ๐Ÿ˜‚

i think middle east country has the best fried chicken and in very cheap price,.i think they mastered cooking chicken because they dont eat pork and ussually most of them dont like fishes so they only have chickens๐Ÿ˜‚