Mute for tagging high rollers.

Well, since I was high roller for really long time and still sometimes appear there people tagging me too many times in the chat and its really so annoying.

I mean I am not even talking in the chat but they are tagging me and I receive those notifications and loosing concentration. On other websites as I know tagging High Roller if she/he isnt in the chat is immediate mute. When High roller talks in the chat its other situation so you can mention,talk to him and thats okay. But when High Roller isnt in the chat and 1000 people starting mentioning him its really bad.

So my idea is to start muting people who tagging High Roller which playing at the moment without chatting. Thanks :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Many HR players that I know constantly unhappy with this, it does break concerntration with so many notifications coming across, even to the point where some HR request a "mute". Yes, there a couple of ways of stopping the notifications, you can press the sound icon on the top of chat box to receive notifications from admins only or turn on you "hide my online presence" in "privacy" in your settings page but there is an arguement to be made as to why any of our HR's or new HR's, who may come to play here must hide themselves away from the constant notifications from other users with what are relatively pointless posts in chat tagging the player who isn't even in chat at that time.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

i do mute for this if the high roller's not chatting whatsoever, it's more difficult too 'police' if the HR themselves is interacting in the chat, but i know from personal experience how maddening it can be.

please, if i happen to be in the hr board; asking me how i am in my pm that moment will make me hate you....

love bob

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Bustmachine said:

Well, since I was high roller for really long time and still sometimes appear there people tagging me too many times in the chat and its really so annoying.

I mean I am not even talking in the chat but they are tagging me and I receive those notifications and loosing concentration. On other websites as I know tagging High Roller if she/he isnt in the chat is immediate mute. When High roller talks in the chat its other situation so you can mention,talk to him and thats okay. But when High Roller isnt in the chat and 1000 people starting mentioning him its really bad.

So my idea is to start muting people who tagging High Roller which playing at the moment without chatting. Thanks :)

oh wow you dont want to be famous anymore gene? but kidding aside yes that is really annoying,the reason why you can always set up your account the way you want it to be.those suggestions that ace said can help aswell.you can try it first gene๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

taging for nothing is really teasing but duck dice gives some option to avoid this kind of problem as ACE suggest above.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I think we should solve this issue (and it is an issue from our perspective) with advance notification settings.

Or even revoke ability to mention users in chat for players below N level

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I wish users were tagging me when i was rolling

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

advance notification settings e.g. friend only notificiations would be a start, it's more cultural which is difficult too control though

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Dre1982 said:

I wish users were tagging me when i was rolling

I donโ€™t think you would enjoy it after novelty wore off. Itโ€™s always nice to be considerate of patrons wagering. High roller or not .

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Btcmaniac said:

I donโ€™t think you would enjoy it after novelty wore off. Itโ€™s always nice to be considerate of patrons wagering. High roller or not .

i do think people sometimes don't see people as people and just some digital fountain sadly..

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
bobstone said:

i do think people sometimes don't see people as people and just some digital fountain sadly..

So true. Hopefully these discussions will help In reducing the what can you do for me mentality and aid in a positive way patrons interact with each other

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I really agree with all HR players point it is annoying and disturbs them from their game which leads to talking to others and getting distracted - how about this option when a HR player starts his game for not getting any notification why not give an option to block the notifications till the time he revokes it back - as most of them dont really want to disturb them but due to the messages that appear on the chat related to their winning they try to congratulate and for this if they get block it would create negative impression which might leads to some more headaches to all admins and mods to handle those many users - Just think if this is a valid point or not

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I think if we made it common knowledge somehow that itโ€™s taboo...like every once in a while the chat rules come across chat or a checkbox you need to agree to before you can chat, that would be fair to mute for, for sure.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link