Need flash game update

Remove negative wager and positive wager things from flash game

because users can easily abuse level system and wagering contest

flash game concept actually saving users time while hunting pre rolls 0.01% like this and some other things

so no need to count wager amount when users play flash game with both faucet and deposit amount , so if we remove this we can avoid lots of issues with users about wagering

i know some users may hate that update idea πŸ˜› but must need

I don't see the issue.... wager is wager regardless of time.

You can come here and bet 10BTC in one bet or over thousands of bets. Or thousands of bets in a few seconds or over a few hours.

The outcome is the same regardless of time.

Time has the least impact of all factors.

I see no problems with flash mode, 100% functional.πŸ˜€

it's not workable; everyone including me would just do their wagering with flash bet when using faucets too avoid negative wager then? xd

bobstone said:

it's not workable; everyone including me would just do their wagering with flash bet when using faucets too avoid negative wager then? xd

last week a user @Bithustler made 0.03 btc from faucet and then he wagered 0.7 btc something from flash game after then he lost his feet completely then he created some issues in EN chat and you know this issue

so my question flash game main concept actually can save time , but this negative and positive wager things making issues so why we need this ? and one more thing

if i use flash game only for wagering i can easily win wagering contents everyday

for example i depositing 0.1 btc and i play 98% bet amount 0.00001000 btc 10k rolls i can wager 0.1 btc approximately this took 0.001 btc next i recover 0.001 btc note here i deposited 0.1 btc

so easily i can recover 0.001 btc , if i wager like this few times , very quickly i can wager few btc within minutes so i can easily win wagering contest everyday without any losses that's why i said users easily can abuse wagering contest and level system , so if we remove this we can avoid lots of issues with users about wagering

Eloti.. you are nuts... it cost $$$$ to win a wagering competition.. don't matter if you do a 10 sat bet 50,000 times.. or a 500,0000 sat bet... it's still 500,000 sats you are betting...

Bithustler said:

Eloti.. you are nuts... it cost $$$$ to win a wagering competition.. don't matter if you do a 10 sat bet 50,000 times.. or a 500,0000 sat bet... it's still 500,000 sats you are betting...

yes i'm duck nuts πŸ˜› lol

man first understand what i'm trying to say

i'm not blame you, i know your feelings when you lost your feet that's why i support you that time. your story one the flash game issue , that's why i mentioned your issue here

but flash game have big bug hole, users very easily can abuse this.

but this topic point of view different and

you story one of the issue

that's why i posted this topic

At this point, the only issue with flash is that to doesn't give credit where credit is due when it comes to wager. If anyone really thinks non-flash players are at such a disadvantage becuse they can't bet as fast, that person should just use flash. we take the wins with the losses, and quite frankly, the losses happen much mote often. So maybe you should formulate an opinion in a feature you actually use on a regular basis. This is like a guy that doesn't eat Indian food saying the masala would be better if... blah blah blah.

@RoyallyDucked841 can you explain this in more details for me, please:
"At this point, the only issue with flash is that to doesn't give credit where credit is due when it comes to wager"