Why I can't play Borderlands 2 on Win 10?

I love Borderlands games almost as much as DuckDice. I competely passed the first part and now should play Pre-Sequel instead of the second part because it just don't want to start on my laptop.

Have you any solutions for me? ๐Ÿ˜ซ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I think someone is having too much of a free time here ๐Ÿ˜›

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:

I think someone is having too much of a free time here ๐Ÿ˜›

It's a stressful work! I should use something to fight it instead alcohol and drugs. So, I violently play Borderlands

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Lugoshi said:

I love Borderlands games almost as much as DuckDice. I competely passed the first part and now should play Pre-Sequel instead of the second part because it just don't want to start on my laptop.

Have you any solutions for me? ๐Ÿ˜ซ

try to reboot your PC ๐Ÿ™

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link