new seed? usefull or unusefull?

survey:

  1. do you believe on new seed?
  2. who never change it?
  3. or change it seldom?
  4. when do you change it?
  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Untgrat said:

survey:

  1. do you believe on new seed?
  2. who never change it?
  3. or change it seldom?
  4. when do you change it?

Actually that is everybody's personal choice but I do change it every day. But some players are using only one seed from years๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

my actually opinion is the seed dont affekt the luck and roll number.

every day is a good choice because you can see how high the nonce ist :D

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I don't believe in seeds but if i see 990x in first 1k rolls ill stay with it for quite long time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Persoanally I don't think changing seeds makes any difference, but sometimes it feels good to do so... haha ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

i dont know how to explain it but sometimes if you are losing hope already it can change the flow.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

i dont know how to explain it but sometimes if you are losing hope already it can change the flow.

Yeah agree, but if it's meant to be then lucky you., ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I think changing seeds is a "feel good" factor that actually doen't really make any difference ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I think changing seeds is a "feel good" factor that actually doen't really make any difference ๐Ÿ˜Ž

its just more like a myth that we believe.

mostly if the runs we are making isnt in our favor.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I've seen videos where sites have been able to manipulate players rolls unless they change seed. the site doesn't exist anymore but it was pretty nuts.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link