Why not create "international room".... (suggestion)

Good day fellow duckdice citizen.

I have a suggestion regarding creating a special room not like with the existing "rage room/game room" where duck citizens could chat freely. Most of the players were accused of "rain farming", hence i believed players here have the right to chat to other players from other country to make friends.

As my personal suggestion please create a room like this. like in other dice sites i play, they have international room there, people from different country talk and share insights and strategies on playing dice game. And by the way being part of the rain is random right? I hope this suggestion could make an impact.

thanks a lot admin!

@stan

btckwei said:

Good day fellow duckdice citizen.

I have a suggestion regarding creating a special room not like with the existing "rage room/game room" where duck citizens could chat freely. Most of the players were accused of "rain farming", hence i believed players here have the right to chat to other players from other country to make friends.

As my personal suggestion please create a room like this. like in other dice sites i play, they have international room there, people from different country talk and share insights and strategies on playing dice game. And by the way being part of the rain is random right? I hope this suggestion could make an impact.

thanks a lot admin!

@stan

afaik the english room is already the international room you are referring.everyone can chat there but ofcourse everyone there needs to follow rules.same as other rooms,the problem is jumping rooms to be able to get rains.which is one of the main problems in chat.it will be so unfair for others that chatting in english and making a healthy conversation ,while rain hunters do spam some nonsense and able to get more than those who are more qualified.just my two cents😉

Exactly.... Some of the players of duckdice is only catching rain.... They only say "good luck". And only post bets. they don't talk like a regular human..

btckwei said:

Exactly.... Some of the players of duckdice is only catching rain.... They only say "good luck". And only post bets. they don't talk like a regular human..

yup so i guess having another room isn't necessary at the moment.

aishteru said:

yup so i guess having another room isn't necessary at the moment.

definitely, that is why there are designated chat rooms, so there is no reason to have another chat room "international room" . but as we all know, there are really others who are stubborn who go to other chat rooms only to cath rains.

mharckie said:

definitely, that is why there are designated chat rooms, so there is no reason to have another chat room "international room" . but as we all know, there are really others who are stubborn who go to other chat rooms only to cath rains.

exactly my point.