BIG HITS !!! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

Seems that way :( ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Acetehoge ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Seems that way :( ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only miki can post some of the big hits ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
miki ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Everyone hiding em seems like .. xd

show us your big hit bud, ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ™ˆ wish I could as I said .. lmao !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

ill just watch those hr winning๐Ÿ˜…

maybe i can wager again when i go back to hk.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
aishteru ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

ill just watch those hr winning๐Ÿ˜…

maybe i can wager again when i go back to hk.

same will just watch them, now my favorite color is green,, ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
mharckie ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

same will just watch them, now my favorite color is green,, ๐Ÿ˜

i must admit its refreshing to see those huge bets turning green.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
aishteru ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

i must admit its refreshing to see those huge bets turning green.

agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Time for me to hit a HR board I think ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Acetehoge ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Time for me to hit a HR board I think ๐Ÿ˜‹

Yeah absolutely ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Acetehoge ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Time for me to hit a HR board I think ๐Ÿ˜‹

we are waiting for you bud, ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Acetehoge ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Time for me to hit a HR board I think ๐Ÿ˜‹

Make sure that's not less than 100k$ ace ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

100k$ is toooooo small ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿค“ yeah 100k is just a "decent start" xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Acetehoge ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

100k$ is toooooo small ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

Yeah definitely bud, knowing miki,, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ