BIG HITS !!! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

Nice one ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’ธ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Sukh ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Nice one ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’ธ

really a good hit...easy money xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
aishteru ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

really a good hit...easy money xD

maaan I need something like that .. for a start xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
miki ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

maaan I need something like that .. for a start xd

indeed a super good start up in life....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
miki ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

maaan I need something like that .. for a start xd

Everyday would be good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

153,450.00

this one is also a very nice hit!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
aishteru ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

153,450.00

this one is also a very nice hit!

Yeah killer one for sure ๐Ÿคค

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿฅ^^ still drooling on that one lool

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
aishteru ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

153,450.00

this one is also a very nice hit!

Cool, imagine a couple of those a day! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Acetehoge ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Cool, imagine a couple of those a day! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think one per day guaranteed would do , I wouldn't be greedy xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

I'll take once a week, would be fine, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Acetehoge ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

I'll take once a week, would be fine, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚ ayee I have been too greedy but Let's be fair - once a month will be more than great ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Once a year for Bob! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Nah, that would be a waste since he would just send it to Wirex and lose forever xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
miki ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Nah, that would be a waste since he would just send it to Wirex and lose forever xd

Yeah but after 20 years wirex will finally unlock his account and those ltc he has stuck there will be worth 1 million $

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ