Cool Jackpot Hits

Good jackpot, congratulations ninja

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

if its is possible for them then its possible for all of us...cmon jackpot visit us soonish ๐Ÿซฐ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Acetehoge sagte:

Guys -, lets have a thread for those Cool Jackpot Hits, a place where you can see the latest BIG hits just like this, now that's really cool.

Please feel free to post your own Cool Jackpot Hits here at anytime.

๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Guy's, Please feel free to post your Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Acetehoge sagte:

Guy's, Please feel free to post your Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

didnt get **lucky** yet....

soon crossed fingers,soon!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I'm sure there is a big Cool Jackpot Hit coming for someone real soon ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I'd actually be more happy if none hit it for a loong long time and then someone make fat bet and get huge one ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
miki sagte:

I'd actually be more happy if none hit it for a loong long time and then someone make fat bet and get huge one ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘€

haha, agreed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž the Bigger the hit the better!!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

wheres my jackpot ducky, give it to me thanks๐Ÿ™

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

:O hopefully someone wins the max jackpot soon and is a luckyyy duck!!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Fingers crossed for everyone!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

๐Ÿ˜€ may plan is to actually sell Bob (unsure who will buy the guy) but if profit will be good I'll all in it and get the MAX xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Guy's, Please feel free to post your Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
miki sagte:

๐Ÿ˜€ may plan is to actually sell Bob (unsure who will buy the guy) but if profit will be good I'll all in it and get the MAX xd

ill be the look out and the seller in the market maybe we can sell his kidneys instead?!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

"Jackpot" One of the thing I'm waiting for, before getting my first JP hater... Excited that which one I'm gonna get first but hopefully a Jackpot first ๐Ÿ˜…

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen