Cool Jackpot Hits

Acetehoge sagte:

Wow, so many numbers to count on 1 hand, ๐Ÿ˜‚ congratulations on this Cool Jackpot Hit ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Can't count, but i guess definitely a good one

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Can't count, but i guess definitely a good one

isnt that like 23 cents?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Kirito89 sagte:

isnt that like 23 cents?

Looks like it is, but definitely more than that lool

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Don't forget Guy's : feel free to post your Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Acetehoge sagte:

Don't forget Guy's : feel free to post your Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sure, once i hit it ... ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Sure, once i hit it ... ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜ do t hide once you get it xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I will def post my next one! in 2025! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Acetehoge sagte:

I will def post my next one! in 2025! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I would prefer winning it in 2023 itself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

manefesting that ill hit jp this year.

fingers crossed.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

I would prefer winning it in 2023 itself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hopefully in 2024 now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Hopefully in 2024 now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€

i would more prefer Ace prediction since ace was right about last one lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

My best jackpot was in December 2022....it was a 14+ ltc jackpot hit. Man I want another one!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
loverboy sagte:

My best jackpot was in December 2022....it was a 14+ ltc jackpot hit. Man I want another one!

Well, we all deserve such chances again and again lol ๐Ÿคฃ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Well, we all deserve such chances again and again lol ๐Ÿคฃ

I need to just get a good balance and flash like 1 ltc bets hit a huge jp that's my goal someday

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
loverboy sagte:

I need to just get a good balance and flash like 1 ltc bets hit a huge jp that's my goal someday

it will came soon bud, can't remember when was the last time i hit the jp, ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen