Flashbet Strategies

mharckie sagte:

I wish i could, but all my strats was not working. ๐Ÿ˜…

I understand

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Keep trying flashbet guys))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Keep trying flashbet guys))

Waiting for few more decoys unlock so that will go for 100M flash just because i want to do it once ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Great, good luck for 100M bets :)) insurgent

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Great, good luck for 100M bets :)) insurgent

Need atleast 50k decoys so waiting for some unlock lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Waiting for few more decoys unlock so that will go for 100M flash just because i want to do it once ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sounds like a plan, well goodluck with that. hope it works fine๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Need atleast 50k decoys so waiting for some unlock lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha we need enough balance to run 100M bets...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Happy weekend guys๐Ÿ‘ป

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Haha we need enough balance to run 100M bets...

I'm at 39k now and will go for a 100M flash once i have 100k... I won't mind busting this time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

I'm at 39k now and will go for a 100M flash once i have 100k... I won't mind busting this time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haha good, I have 95k but will hold it xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Haha good, I have 95k but will hold it xD

Still appreciate it, just hodl em all ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Still appreciate it, just hodl em all ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah it's good to hold because I'm getting around 0.18$ everyday, so it's fun xD.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Yeah it's good to hold because I'm getting around 0.18$ everyday, so it's fun xD.

Not bad at all ๐Ÿ˜„

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Just bank all those decoys๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Just bank all those decoys๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha yeah actually ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen