Flashbet Strategies

aishteru sagte:

ok thanks appreciated๐Ÿ™‚

Do you have any new strategy?๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Hello guys, hope you all are doing well with flashbet:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Hello guys, hope you all are doing well with flashbet:))

waiting for your new strategy . keep posting ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
snnaveed sagte:

waiting for your new strategy . keep posting ๐Ÿ˜

ah ok but currently I am trying old strategies but I will post new strategies soon.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Keep posting your strategies guys

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Keep posting your strategies guys

check this out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

check this out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cool !!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

check this out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks I will try this:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Sukh sagte:

Thanks I will try this:))

Few days old but work's like charm with decent bankroll ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

check this out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks. i will try to win this time ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Few days old but work's like charm with decent bankroll ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah I also have some old strategies which I already posted here and they are still working fine for me๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

check this out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

how much is your bankroll and the base bet being used with this strat?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

a9ed8555e2 also check this out guys, pretty consistent trend there โ˜บ๏ธ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
aishteru sagte:

how much is your bankroll and the base bet being used with this strat?

Base bet was 1sats and bankroll was 9$ i guess...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

a9ed8555e2 also check this out guys, pretty consistent trend there โ˜บ๏ธ

Yeah sure will check this one too, thanks.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen