Kapalı:
Flattest Flashbet Contest! $100 in prizes!

TheBeliever dedi:

Para Yatır
80.0000
6 years ago

Wow, that's pretty awesome 😂

Para Yatır
400.5107
6 years ago

Para Yatır
0.12000000
6 years ago

RoyalDuck dedi:

The following algorithm will be used to determine the score of each entry:

abs(floor(rolls/(abs(profit)-0.000000001)*0.000000001))

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

Para Yatır
4.136888
6 years ago

Viguistam dedi:

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

It's just meant to eliminate the guess work when dealing with close calls across different coins. I'll post some examples soon. For most cases, it will be very obvious who the winners are

Viguistam dedi:

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

Here's some lua code that will hopefully illuminate its purpose.

function score(rolls,profit)

temp = rolls/math.abs(profit-0.000000001)*0.000000001

return math.floor(temp)

end

print(score(200,-0.000002))

print(score(30,0))

print(score(5000,-0.0000001))

print(score(4200,0))

print(score(42000,0.000000010))

result:

0

30

49

4200

4666

Para Yatır
101.2504
6 years ago

Thaynarar007 dedi:

Para Yatır
101.2504
6 years ago

Sorry bro. That looks painful! Unfortunately, the goal for this contest is to get closest to 0 profit/loss, so that's definitely not gonna make the top 5

WILLAMUS36

Para Yatır
100.0000
6 years ago

willamus36

Soranith dedi:

Ok, THAT will be tough to beat!