BIG HITS !!! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

miki powiedziaล‚:

๐Ÿ˜œ thats a good question ! Who wants 20 millions when it could be 40 logically..

Show some big hits miki๐Ÿ˜…

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh powiedziaล‚:

Show some big hits miki๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ˜‚ I will ... one day .. soon ๐Ÿฅฒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki powiedziaล‚:

๐Ÿ˜‚ I will ... one day .. soon ๐Ÿฅฒ

show them your old winning bets miki!

be an inspiration to us๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I'll be still curious to see any Big hits of miki, no matter how much it's old tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent powiedziaล‚:

I'll be still curious to see any Big hits of miki, no matter how much it's old tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

xD he really do have some awesome big hits just dont want to share ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent powiedziaล‚:

I'll be still curious to see any Big hits of miki, no matter how much it's old tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜ I hide em well xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

You do!! haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki powiedziaล‚:

๐Ÿ˜ I hide em well xd

True, no one can see miki when he is winning ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent powiedziaล‚:

True, no one can see miki when he is winning ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ™ˆ If I show em always the. jony is in my pm ya know ...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki powiedziaล‚:

๐Ÿ™ˆ If I show em always the. jony is in my pm ya know ...

๐Ÿ’ฏ% true.. please be a ninja ๐Ÿ˜…

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki powiedziaล‚:

๐Ÿ™ˆ If I show em always the. jony is in my pm ya know ...

i know you are that ninja! hide dont let em know its you xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru powiedziaล‚:

i know you are that ninja! hide dont let em know its you xD

He do that all the time, but when he hits, still the whole duck town knows it's miki even with ninja mask lool

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

lmao then lezzz go miki ninja!

hit that greeen go go go!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent powiedziaล‚:

He do that all the time, but when he hits, still the whole duck town knows it's miki even with ninja mask lool

Yup miki is just being humble he don't want to brag his big hit even though we all know that it's him. You are my idol bud ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge powiedziaล‚:

You do!! haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

show your big hits also...to be fair i want to see bob's hit aswell๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link