๋‹ซํž˜:
It's time for another custom tag lottery ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

EXCHANGE

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

nice... but level 2 ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Janzuuuu24 ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

@TOPTIER Hoping to win this time! Goodluck to all entries ๐Ÿ’ฏ

there yah go goodluck!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

I think the custom tag lottery is a super fun idea. I would totally love to have a "lover" tag , but alas my mod status is better lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

LOL

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

@dingsz0 its your change to havr a tag.,youve been longing for it ever since..good luck.,hope you win this time.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Lets go guys ,there will be just one winner :D

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Come on guys, time to put your name forward for your custom tag !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Dymer ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Shooter

Good luck Dymer ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Sukh ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Good luck Dymer ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคž

Thank, now waiting for the lottery

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

up guys more entry! goodluck everyone!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Dymer ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Shooter

Good luck for it. And you deserve this โ˜บ๏ธ.. I just pray dud ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
OmerAli ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Good luck for it. And you deserve this โ˜บ๏ธ.. I just pray dud ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for remembering me in prayer

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

"KrisChan"

That's what I want to be my tag. Please, let me win.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

bomj

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ