๋‹ซํž˜:
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€Range Dice Hunting Contest On!! ๐ŸŽฏTarget these: (0, 1, 2, 3 or 4) and win! ๐ŸŽฏ

0.3960

    added

    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
    • ๋งํฌ

    #85967667399 0

    added

    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
    • ๋งํฌ

    0001

    388dde60453795b4

    https://duckdice.io/game-details/flash/ad89d7b958

    Peter08 #388dde60453795b4 0.0244 TRX On 01/08/26 15:09:33 โ‰ˆ 0.007161 USDT

    added

    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
    • ๋งํฌ

    0002

    ebbe982196e5b633

    https://duckdice.io/game-details/flash/a3d3b9e388

    Peter08 #ebbe982196e5b633 0.0244 TRX On 01/08/26 15:09:27 โ‰ˆ 0.007161 USDT

    added

    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
    • ๋งํฌ
    lobo69 ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

    I wish I had received a similar response regarding the Telegram 5% contest two weeks ago. The announcement didnโ€™t mention the start time, so I assumed it had already started. I thought being 10โ€“20 minutes head start wouldnโ€™t make a difference, but I ended up losing the chance to participate and couldnโ€™t add the rolls. Because of rules.๐Ÿ˜ฃ

    man the bet was posted before the contest had began ๐Ÿ™

    The blog post was literally blank, you posted on a blank page with the three posts "reserved."

    I am trying to keep the competition as fair as possible for everyone.

    I will make sure the Telegram post is in sync with the rules in the forum; I did ask the team to update them

    I will exceptionally acctept the 15% because they are mentionned in the TG post, but posting bets before/after the contest is not possible/fair for anyone

    Thank you for your participation and comprehension lobo69

    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
    • ๋งํฌ