๋‹ซํž˜:
DuckDiceโ€™s Facebook Giveaway !! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿค“โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

potchiecute85 ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Deleted post on facebook :) I think many of my friends loves duckdice they like and heart my post about the dd give away and I think they registered a new account :)

good luck sir., i see more commision are coming,,

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
aishteru ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Janzuuuu24 potchiecute85 Soranith aaron1223 arleneshane btckwei Eugene30 Lodipet30 go join guys! goodluck

already join, hope I'm one of the luckiest,, cross finger ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
potchiecute85 ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Deleted post on facebook :) I think many of my friends loves duckdice they like and heart my post about the dd give away and I think they registered a new account :)

๐Ÿ˜ฃ damn seems like Facebook is blocking our post from some reason - we will figure out the solution and disclose it transparently as soon as practically possible

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
mharckie ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

good luck sir., i see more commision are coming,,

Yes serrrrrrrr

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

hey Facebook blocked sharing Now I copied it like this ok or no ?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
miki ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

๐Ÿ˜ฃ damn seems like Facebook is blocking our post from some reason - we will figure out the solution and disclose it transparently as soon as practically possible

up to know facebook is being so strict with this kind of giveaways ah well even our own referral banner doesnt cannot be shred tru link.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

well ... facebook hate us :)) Posting a banner will do afterall

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Expiry date reached :) winners and draw will be published in next 48 hours ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
miki ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Expiry date reached :) winners and draw will be published in next 48 hours ๐Ÿ˜Š

Am I part of this

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

All eligible participants only that have fulfilled the requirements will be considered

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ