Жабық:
The Last Man Standing (2021)

mharckie айтты:

lets wait for the next LMS guys,.meantime enjoy other bonuses offered by duckdice.

just wait for stanno, maybe hes super busy again. 😉

OmerAli

Депозит
1.0000
5 years ago

aishteru айтты:

just wait for stanno, maybe hes super busy again. 😉

Yup.. literally mostly busy I just waiting for

OmerAli айтты:

Yup.. literally mostly busy I just waiting for

Just keep waiting.,ill let you know when were ready for the LMS

mharckie айтты:

Just keep waiting.,ill let you know when were ready for the LMS

Okay dear Sir I am always waiting..

Goodevening guys,, we will have LMS tomorrow. I will post here the schedule, don't forget to include your deposit transaction in your registration. 😀

goodluck for all the players tomorrow!

Game Schedule :

July 13, 2021

11:10

Rage chatroom

Soranith

Депозит
50.0000
5 years ago
Депозит
20.0000
5 years ago
Депозит
20.7499
5 years ago
Депозит
14.0000
5 years ago
Депозит
0.00064450
5 years ago
Депозит
0.00050000
5 years ago

raj13

Депозит
0.452896
5 years ago

Ayanmalik956

Депозит
620.9242
5 years ago

ALove

Депозит
0.050000
5 years ago

Mudassar358

Депозит
0.150000
5 years ago

sniper41

Депозит
0.111466
5 years ago

Депозит
1.000000
5 years ago