Жабық:
Flattest Flashbet Contest! $100 in prizes!

TheBeliever айтты:

Депозит
80.0000
6 years ago

Wow, that's pretty awesome 😂

Депозит
400.5107
6 years ago

Депозит
0.12000000
6 years ago

RoyalDuck айтты:

The following algorithm will be used to determine the score of each entry:

abs(floor(rolls/(abs(profit)-0.000000001)*0.000000001))

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

Депозит
4.136888
6 years ago

Viguistam айтты:

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

It's just meant to eliminate the guess work when dealing with close calls across different coins. I'll post some examples soon. For most cases, it will be very obvious who the winners are

Viguistam айтты:

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

Here's some lua code that will hopefully illuminate its purpose.

function score(rolls,profit)

temp = rolls/math.abs(profit-0.000000001)*0.000000001

return math.floor(temp)

end

print(score(200,-0.000002))

print(score(30,0))

print(score(5000,-0.0000001))

print(score(4200,0))

print(score(42000,0.000000010))

result:

0

30

49

4200

4666

Депозит
101.2504
6 years ago

Thaynarar007 айтты:

Депозит
101.2504
6 years ago

Sorry bro. That looks painful! Unfortunately, the goal for this contest is to get closest to 0 profit/loss, so that's definitely not gonna make the top 5

WILLAMUS36

Депозит
100.0000
6 years ago

willamus36

Soranith айтты:

Ok, THAT will be tough to beat!