The Last Man Standing New Edition 2022

marello айтты:

XD, now I'm not doing it. You have me afraid to show that I'm not the best at everything

🤓 I knew it :) at least ya admitted... hey its ok to suck at something 🥲😆

THE LAST MAN STANDING

LMS Weekly Leaderboards.

Rank:

Janzuuuu24 4 kills

cinthiar 3 kills

Nanakiz 1 kill

See you next LMS!

February 10, 2023

13:10

Rage chatroom

Note: players who have 3 feet and above are no longer required to post their deposit but for 2 feet and below need atleast $20 deposit within a week to qualify the game.

mharckie айтты:

February 10, 2023

13:10

Rage chatroom

Note: players who have 3 feet and above are no longer required to post their deposit but for 2 feet and below need atleast $20 deposit within a week to qualify the game.

Username: marello

Can you please ping me like 15m before it starts just to see if I'm online? I don't wanna be a no-show and will set up alarms but hypersomnia can sometimes make me sleep through them :(

Депозит
159.4278
3 years ago
Депозит
160.3075
3 years ago
Депозит
171.4534
3 years ago
Депозит
177.7969
3 years ago
Депозит
278.4723
3 years ago
Депозит
172.1240
3 years ago
Депозит
179.9171
3 years ago
Депозит
321.8346
3 years ago

joevens25

Депозит
133.8700
3 years ago

Silvioismeeeee

Депозит
0.00124070
3 years ago

Депозит
249.0000
3 years ago
Депозит
233.9979
3 years ago
Депозит
50.0000
3 years ago
Депозит
120.0000
3 years ago
Депозит
20.0000
3 years ago
Депозит
250.0000
3 years ago

Депозит
160.0000
3 years ago

cinthiar

Депозит
0.00107190
3 years ago

vasquezbank0922

Депозит
0.00157158
3 years ago

Sukh123

Депозит
0.00100000
3 years ago

Депозит
56.0000
3 years ago

Nanakiz

(Please withdraw my application; awake for a sec but not feeling so hot so going to pass back out. I apologize!)

Congratulations Winners

February 10, 2023

The Last Man Standing

List:

cinthiar : 30 xlm

First Blood

cinthiar : 10 xlm

Kills:

cinthiar 14,08,07,11,15,04,02 7 kills : 84 xlm

joevens25 01,12,09,03,06,10 6 kills : 72 xlm

See you next LMS