बंद:
Flattest Flashbet Contest! $100 in prizes!

TheBeliever कहा:

जमा करें
80.0000
6 years ago

Wow, that's pretty awesome 😂

जमा करें
400.5107
6 years ago

जमा करें
0.12000000
6 years ago

RoyalDuck कहा:

The following algorithm will be used to determine the score of each entry:

abs(floor(rolls/(abs(profit)-0.000000001)*0.000000001))

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

जमा करें
4.136888
6 years ago

Viguistam कहा:

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

It's just meant to eliminate the guess work when dealing with close calls across different coins. I'll post some examples soon. For most cases, it will be very obvious who the winners are

Viguistam कहा:

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

Here's some lua code that will hopefully illuminate its purpose.

function score(rolls,profit)

temp = rolls/math.abs(profit-0.000000001)*0.000000001

return math.floor(temp)

end

print(score(200,-0.000002))

print(score(30,0))

print(score(5000,-0.0000001))

print(score(4200,0))

print(score(42000,0.000000010))

result:

0

30

49

4200

4666

जमा करें
101.2504
6 years ago

Thaynarar007 कहा:

जमा करें
101.2504
6 years ago

Sorry bro. That looks painful! Unfortunately, the goal for this contest is to get closest to 0 profit/loss, so that's definitely not gonna make the top 5

WILLAMUS36

जमा करें
100.0000
6 years ago

willamus36

Soranith कहा:

Ok, THAT will be tough to beat!